07/06/2009

About Me

Hi I am Nicki and I have decided to do a blog as I have just started my own stationery business, so would like to keep track of everything and keep a little diary for me to look back on when I have made my millions lol.

So about me ? I am 33 Married to Sam and have two beautiful boys, Ben 11 and Charlie 8 months. They are my world and I am loving being at home after 6 years of working for a recruitment consultants lots of hours and stress! So now I am a stay at home mum with my own little business.

Lots of ideas in my head going round and round its just finding the time to make them into reality but I am writing them all down as they appear so watch this space...

My website is www.nmstationerydesigns.co.uk - take a look and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments ~ let me know what you think of my work.